Tuesday 12 April 2011

Blossoms, the sign of Spring





I took this picture without even thinking about any details. The only thing i thought about was taking it as soon as the sunlight was covered by the clouds because the pink petals stood out even more with little light. There is an element of beauty because even though the tree is has a car park in front of it and a busy building behind it, it still tried its hardest to blossom. I personally like how the tree looks with the dark and angry looking sky behind it, the dull colours also make the tree look more magnificent. I did consider changing the brighness and contrast of it and even sharpening the picture a bit, however after trying it I found that the original copy looked the best since it looked natural. I think that this picture could represent the beginning of spring time.

No comments:

Post a Comment