Monday 11 April 2011

Anna's Story



This was a feature film Produced and Directed by my friend Vytautas Rudys also known as Alex. I played the main role of Anna. Anna died in a car crash in during the film she re-lives some of her favourite times and says her final goodbye to her friends in a way. Whilst playing this role, I truly felt like I had become Anna, because her friends were my real friends in reality. The film itself took over 3 days to film and Alex spent around 2 nights editing it. I prepared the clothes and helped Alex with some locations and camera positions since i couldn't film properly with the sun shining directly into my eyes. Throughout the film I'm doing a monologue which took some time since I changed and improvised some of the script so that it was easier for me to say. The timing also took a long time to get right because when Anna was listing her possible career paths, we wanted to insert the scenes of her actually doing those jobs. In my opinion the film was a huge success and we're hoping to put it onto our University Channel as soon as possible.

1 comment: